About SamiK

I'm a Library Director for a small(ish) Texas town with a desire to share my love of books and the library with my community.

Currently, I am working towards my MLS (Master of Library Science) from Texas Woman's University (my alma mater!).

When I'm not treading through a pile a school work and work work, I make precious memories with both my handsome men at home. Whether we are playing with the sand between our toes, making a campfire, or just taking in a movie at home, every moment is unique.



Powered by Blogger.

My Blog Designer

June 1, 2012

Requesting your help!

If you've been following long enough or have looked back at my old posts, you would have seen a book review for Lighthouse Nights by Jake Vander Ark (found here). Now Jake needs our help!

He is trying to fund a project called Immortality, Miracles, and The Prettiest Girl in the World. What can you do? Back him. Yes, go do it now! :)

He's straightforward and open about where the money will go. In fact, it's fairly detailed:
From the project site:

Where the money will go:
-Designing and hosting five websites
-Test books
-Facebook ads
-POSSIBLE audiobook
-Distribution through lulu.com
-Four trailers
-Promotion on websites
-Extra books to send to reviewers
-Books for local bookstores
-Posters for local bookstores
-Cardboard book stands for local bookstores
-Cover image for "The Brandywine Prophet"
-Donor Rewards
Anything over $5,000 will go toward "Mara the Saint," the sequel to "The Accidental Siren."


Come on guys and gals, let's show some support for the literary world!

0 comments:

Twitter Email

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

Followers

Grab My Button


Moonlight Mayem

The Princess of Storyland

Jake Project

2012 Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Samantha has read 6 books toward her goal of 24 books.
hide