About SamiK

I'm a Library Director for a small(ish) Texas town with a desire to share my love of books and the library with my community.

Currently, I am working towards my MLS (Master of Library Science) from Texas Woman's University (my alma mater!).

When I'm not treading through a pile a school work and work work, I make precious memories with both my handsome men at home. Whether we are playing with the sand between our toes, making a campfire, or just taking in a movie at home, every moment is unique.



Powered by Blogger.

My Blog Designer

March 20, 2012

Much apologies

I owe so many apologies to everyone for being MIA these past few weeks. I've made no time to read and am missing it greatly! Hopefully this week I'll be posting about a book I will hopefully have read.

CURRENTLY READING:

The Cage (ebook) by Jacci Turner  - sent by Flamingnet last month.
and
Truth by Julia Karr - the sequel to XVI - one of my favorites! Read about it here!

If i finish these both this week, then I'll be caught up on my 2012 Challenge with one left for the March.

Looks like I need to get busy!

JUST IN:

Just received a package (literally, as I started this post, the package arrived!) of two of our YA Lease Books. Soon to be on the shelf:




 Keep a lookout for these this week! Also, look for more new titles available as part of our YA Lease program!


2 comments:

The Princess of Everything said...

I like the new design! And I'm reading Illuminated right now. hehe I had no idea it was nearly 600 pages long when I started it! lol I'm about half way through and taking a breather. It's good but just...very very long. HOw are you liking Truth?

bcplteens said...

Well I pulled an all nighter to finish it, not that I complained while doing so. It was worth every hour of sleep I missed! I was worried when I started it that it would be a miss like most sequels, but I have to admit I was happily surprised and am now more in love with it than before! About to go post my review :)

Twitter Email

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

Followers

Grab My Button


Moonlight Mayem

The Princess of Storyland

Jake Project

2012 Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Samantha has read 6 books toward her goal of 24 books.
hide