About SamiK

I'm a Library Director for a small(ish) Texas town with a desire to share my love of books and the library with my community.

Currently, I am working towards my MLS (Master of Library Science) from Texas Woman's University (my alma mater!).

When I'm not treading through a pile a school work and work work, I make precious memories with both my handsome men at home. Whether we are playing with the sand between our toes, making a campfire, or just taking in a movie at home, every moment is unique.



Powered by Blogger.

My Blog Designer

January 17, 2012

How did I NOT see this coming????

There are not many books or let alone series that get me anxious like a thirteen year old girl. The Maze Runner Trilogy did just that, even though I was a little less than impressed with all of the Death Cure. But today my heart skipped a beat and my insides were filled with bubbly joy! :)

As I was scouring new releases on Amazon and adding a few books to my cart for my next order from Baker & Taylor, I saw "The Kill Order" and before seeing who wrote it, I knew Dashner wouldn't let his fans down. In a prequel to the Trilogy, Dashner brings all of us Gladers with how it all started.



To preorder on Amazon click on the cover above!

Despite my not-so-happy attitude with Dashner for the ending of the closing to the trilogy, I have to admit that I am actually excited for a bit more of the story! My only concern is that knowing what happens, I won't be surprised with anything he creates. That is my usual disappointment with prequels. But I'm keeping an open mind and anxiously awaiting August 14, 2012.

What about you, do you think Dashner will redeem himself?

0 comments:

Twitter Email

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

Followers

Grab My Button


Moonlight Mayem

The Princess of Storyland

Jake Project

2012 Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Samantha has read 6 books toward her goal of 24 books.
hide