About SamiK

I'm a Library Director for a small(ish) Texas town with a desire to share my love of books and the library with my community.

Currently, I am working towards my MLS (Master of Library Science) from Texas Woman's University (my alma mater!).

When I'm not treading through a pile a school work and work work, I make precious memories with both my handsome men at home. Whether we are playing with the sand between our toes, making a campfire, or just taking in a movie at home, every moment is unique.



Powered by Blogger.

My Blog Designer

January 27, 2012

Next Review: Lenobia's Vow by P.C. Cast

I have been slacking way too much on my reading mostly because of the wedding planning. So my list is getting longer than I'd like. Now would be a good time to update you on my next reads.

Yesterday I received my next book to review for Flamingnet: Lenobia's Vow by P.C. Cast.  Although I haven't read any of the House of Night series, I'm excited to read this novella for two reasons.

1. Because I haven't read the series, I want to see if I'll like the style and story before I start something I won't finish.

2. Most importantly, look at the cover! I love it!




I have a deadline for my review so I'll probably read this tonight. The other books that I'm waiting to read are:
1. Truth by Julia Karr (Thanks to Cristina at thePrincessofStoryland for letting me borrow her copy from ALA Midwinter. I have been dying to read it since I finished XVI!)
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Cristina recommended this one so I'm sure it will be worthwhile.)
3. Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (seems good so we shall see.)
4. about 5 others I've seen pass me at Circulation. And they all looked sooo good!

Keep checking back for the reviews!

0 comments:

Twitter Email

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

Followers

Grab My Button


Moonlight Mayem

The Princess of Storyland

Jake Project

2012 Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Samantha has read 6 books toward her goal of 24 books.
hide